How to Make Discounts and Returns Work for You
There are two things in the ecommerce world that get a bad rap when it comes to your bottom line: discounts and returns.
Discounts eat away at profits and lower your perceived value, while returns drive up your costs and artificially inflate your sales numbers. Right? Well - like most things, it's more complicated than that.
In this webinar, we join forces with our friends at Returnly to explore why - and what you can do to make these so-called "bottom-line killers" work for you.
Mark Miano, EVP of Sales at Glew.io, and Jon Feldman, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Returnly, cover:
- Why do discounts and returns get a bad rap - and is it fair?
- Why you should treat your return process as an asset, not a liability
- Innovative ways to use returns to your advantage
- How do you know when to discount?
- What products should you discount - and what customers should you offer discounts to?
- Understanding the profitability of your discounts