Happy Halloween! 🎃 Read on for October news, resources, and more from Glew – we promise no tricks, just treats. Is there anything you’d like to see from us? We’d love to hear your thoughts – just reply to this email. 👋
First, some exciting news: Glew is a 2019 Fast 50 company! We’re excited to announce that we were selected as one of the fastest-growing companies in our region by the Charlotte Business Journal. We’re honored to be included, and thankful for our amazing team that drives our growth. Read more!
- We launched integrations for two new ecommerce platforms, Workarea and VisualSoft! We’re excited to make Glew’s data insights available to even more merchants. Don’t forget – Glew is available for Shopify, Shopify Plus, Big Commerce, WooCommerce, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and PrestaShop, as well as custom carts.
- New: manage your account invoices directly from Glew. You can now download account invoices, see your payment status and view up to 100 past invoices directly from Billing in your Glew account, making it easier to track your payment history and save invoices for your records. Go to Store Settings > Billing to see yours.
- A heads up: we’re migrating to a new customer support platform next week. This won’t result in any disruption of service for you, and will help us provide you with an even better support experience – but you may notice a different look and feel to our client success communications.
- We’ve hosted three (!) great Glew University training sessions to help you get onboarded and become Glew experts. These biweekly product trainings, hosted by our client success team, walk through everything you need to know to set up your account, understand our features and make the most of Glew. Sign up for our next session on 11/13.
- We’re hosting a webinar today with our friends at Returnly on how to optimize discounts and returns – two things often thought of as bottom-line killers. Want the recording? Make sure you’re registered – it will be available at the link immediately after, and on our site tomorrow.
- It’s Halloween, but the holidays (yes, the other ones) are coming fast. Get a refresher with our top four tips for a data-driven holiday strategy, and stay tuned for next month’s webinar all about BFCM analytics.
- 10 insights on the future of ecommerce, from Shopify- are you ready for what’s ahead?
- Digital marketing stats from around the web, including the fact that 48% of internet users have posted an online review in the past month.
- 2019 holiday shipping deadlines and tips, from BigCommerce – don’t forget these dates!
Feature of the Month:
- BI TUNNEL: Ever see this in your Glew menu and wonder what it is? If you use Glew for custom reports, those reports will be created outside of Glew and then dropped into BI Tunnel, so you can easily see them alongside all your other data. Interested in custom reports? Let us know.
Integration of the Month:
- RETURNLY: Returns don’t have to be detrimental to your business. Returnly makes it easier to create a great returns experience and see ROI from returns – and if you use Glew Plus, you can see your Returnly data in custom reports. Don’t miss our webinar with Returnly this afternoon!
See you next time!
How To Visualize Data : 5 Powerful Examples of Data Visualization
June 11, 2020
The 5 Best Ways to Learn Data Analytics (And How to Take Advantage of Them)
May 15, 2020
April 30, 2020