It’s time for our monthly roundup! We hope you crushed your May goals and are heading into June with a solid plan for success in the second half of the year. As always – if we can help, let us know!
Before we get into what we’ve been up to this month – we got some feedback from a prospective client this week that we had to share:
“In the words of the great philosopher Macklemore…this is [expletive] awesome. I’ve been in digital marketing and business development for the past 10 years and have never seen anything like this.”
It’s our users who drive our product, and we’re thankful for you. Now, for what’s new in Glew this month:
New features and updates:
- Are you going to IRCE next month? We’ll be there – and we’d love to see you! If you want to schedule some time to chat, let us know.
- We made several big updates to Customer Segments, designed to make segment data more consistent and easy to use. This includes removing unknown customers (i.e., customers with no email address or account) from segments and updating segment logic to be based on order date rather than customer account creation date. For more, see the alert on your Customer Segments tab in Glew.
- We now support several additional international currencies, including the Colombian peso, the Costa Rican colón and the Israeli new shekel. (Reminder: to update your currency in Glew, just go to Store Settings > Display Currency).
- Don’t forget: Our huge subscriptions update is nearly at the finish line, and we’re so excited to share it with you. Stay tuned for a big announcement next month!
- This month’s integration theme? Email marketing and loyalty. Integrations for Ometria, SendGrid and LoyaltyLion are now live for Glew Plus/Glew Enterprise users. (Note: these integrations are currently only available for custom reporting – data is not currently available in Glew.io. Want to chat about custom reporting options? Let us know!).
- Coming soon: Quickbooks, Snapchat, and Stripe are in testing and launching soon. 🚀
- Did you catch this month’s webinar on customer segmentation? Come for the actionable Glew tips, stay for the great questions we got about creating custom custom segments, using segments to attract new customers, translating segments across brands and more. See the recording and download the slides.
- PS: Our June webinar is going to be a deep dive on subscription analytics and an overview of our new subscriptions platform. Look out for an invite!
- Our latest Glew Academy video: using your inventory and merchandising data to minimize your opportunity costs and maximize your profitability. Watch it here.
- Running influencer marketing? We have some tips on creating, implementing and measuring effective influencer campaigns.
- Don’t forget: our FAQs, Glew Academy videos and webinars can help you make the most of Glew. Check them out, and let us know if you have any questions!
See you in June! (PS: Want to get these updates sent to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter!)
How To Visualize Data : 5 Powerful Examples of Data Visualization
June 11, 2020
The 5 Best Ways to Learn Data Analytics (And How to Take Advantage of Them)
May 15, 2020
April 30, 2020