Hey there! We hope you’ve had a great start to 2019 – whether you’re busy getting rid of everything that doesn’t spark joy or you’re permanently stuck under a blanket waiting for spring (🙋♀️).
Cold weather or not, we’ve started the year with a slew of new features and integrations, webinars and blog posts, and other exciting updates to Glew – we can’t wait to share them with you!
- We released a big update for customer segmentation, allowing Klaviyo users to push prebuilt and custom segments into Klaviyo as lists. Coming soon for more email and marketing platforms.
- Shopify product costs are now in Glew! Shopify users can choose to remove previously uploaded product cost data and pull it automatically from Shopify instead. Go to Products > Cost Manager for more information.
- We added more metrics to our Orders and Customers tables, including gross profit and gross margin.
- Glew Enterprise customers can now add pixels from Facebook and Google and track affiliate programs through Tapfiliate.
- We made several updates to Mode for Glew Plus users. Mode users can now display parameters to end users and import reports from specific spaces in BI Tunnel.
- Big news for custom reporting: We added Google Data Studio as an additional reporting option for BI Tunnel. Look out for more information here soon!
- Variant product images and product titles are now available for WooCommerce customers.
- We made several updates to the New vs. Repeat Customers table, better aligning the calculation to the rest of the Glew app and adding an order source filter. See Customers > LTV for more information.
- StitchLabs, Amazon Ads, Skuvault and Blastramp integrations are now live for Glew Enterprise, allowing data to be accessed for custom reporting.
- Are you adding Amazon to your ecommerce channels in 2019? We covered 4 tips for a successful Amazon strategy.
- One of our team’s absolute favorite metrics: LTV-based ROAS. Here’s how to use it to understand your long-term performance.
- 4 ecommerce trends to watch in 2019, plus brands we’re looking to for inspiration.
- We hosted a crazy-informative webinar on mastering attribution modeling. Sign up to view the recording.
- Big news: we updated our FAQs so they’re more current (and hopefully more helpful). Check them out and let us know if you have suggestions!
- Coming up: we’re joining our friends at Liquid Web on February 28 for a webinar on learning to leverage analytics for your WooCommerce store. It’s going to be good. Save your spot!
- We’ll also be co-hosting a webinar with Gauge Interactive on February 21. The topic? How you can use data to drive your bottom line. Stay tuned for a sign up link soon!
See you in February!
January 2020 Roundup
January 31, 2020
Using Customer Behavior Analytics to Boost Your Multichannel Business
January 17, 2020
Business Intelligence and Analytics Software for Ecommerce: Definitions, Benefits and Use Cases
December 18, 2019