Hey there! We hope you’ve had a great start to 2019 – whether you’re busy getting rid of everything that doesn’t spark joy or you’re permanently stuck under a blanket waiting for spring (🙋♀️).
Cold weather or not, we’ve started the year with a slew of new features and integrations, webinars and blog posts, and other exciting updates to Glew – we can’t wait to share them with you!
- We released a big update for customer segmentation, allowing Klaviyo users to push prebuilt and custom segments into Klaviyo as lists. Coming soon for more email and marketing platforms.
- Shopify product costs are now in Glew! Shopify users can choose to remove previously uploaded product cost data and pull it automatically from Shopify instead. Go to Products > Cost Manager for more information.
- We added more metrics to our Orders and Customers tables, including gross profit and gross margin.
- Glew Enterprise customers can now add pixels from Facebook and Google and track affiliate programs through Tapfiliate.
- We made several updates to Mode for Glew Plus users. Mode users can now display parameters to end users and import reports from specific spaces in BI Tunnel.
- Big news for custom reporting: We added Google Data Studio as an additional reporting option for BI Tunnel. Look out for more information here soon!
- Variant product images and product titles are now available for WooCommerce customers.
- We made several updates to the New vs. Repeat Customers table, better aligning the calculation to the rest of the Glew app and adding an order source filter. See Customers > LTV for more information.
- StitchLabs, Amazon Ads, Skuvault and Blastramp integrations are now live for Glew Enterprise, allowing data to be accessed for custom reporting.
- Are you adding Amazon to your ecommerce channels in 2019? We covered 4 tips for a successful Amazon strategy.
- One of our team’s absolute favorite metrics: LTV-based ROAS. Here’s how to use it to understand your long-term performance.
- 4 ecommerce trends to watch in 2019, plus brands we’re looking to for inspiration.
- We hosted a crazy-informative webinar on mastering attribution modeling. Sign up to view the recording.
- Big news: we updated our FAQs so they’re more current (and hopefully more helpful). Check them out and let us know if you have suggestions!
- Coming up: we’re joining our friends at Liquid Web on February 28 for a webinar on learning to leverage analytics for your WooCommerce store. It’s going to be good. Save your spot!
- We’ll also be co-hosting a webinar with Gauge Interactive on February 21. The topic? How you can use data to drive your bottom line. Stay tuned for a sign up link soon!
See you in February!
4 Ways You Can Use Product Analytics to Drive Sales
April 10, 2019
March 29, 2019
How to Use Data to Identify and Grow Your VIP Customers
March 20, 2019