Hi there! We’re back with the first Glew monthly roundup of the new year. We hope you’ve had a great start to 2020. Read on for recent updates, new integrations, resources and more.
- We added 6 new integrations to our always-growing list. See below for the full list, and head to Store Settings to connect these integrations for custom reports if you’re on Glew Plus:
- “Canceled date” is now available for Shopify. We added “canceled date” to the orders table for Shopify, allowing Shopify users to see which of their refunded orders were due to cancellations.
- Updated Magento 2 plugin: There’s a new version of Glew’s Magento 2 plugin – for Magento users, we recommend that you update your Magento plugin to the latest version, 2.1.4.
- Did you know? Glew is fully functional on mobile devices! We’ve made some major updates to our mobile experience, and now, you can do everything you can on your desktop on your smartphone or tablet. Access Glew’s dashboards, build and schedule reports, view custom reports and more. (Check out Glew on the go by logging in on your mobile device, and stay tuned for more mobile news soon!)
This month is all about starting the year off strong and setting goals to help you succeed. Watch the recording of our January webinar, Setting Goals for the New Year with Glew, for tips on data-driven goal setting, important KPIs, performance tracking and more.
- Check out our recent guides to customer behavior analytics and inventory reporting.
- We hosted two great Glew University sessions on Glew 101 and average order value this month. Stay tuned for our next Glew University product training session on February 12!
- Relevant for the post-holiday season: The economics of unused gift cards (The Hustle)
- What is omnichannel vs. multichannel, anyway? (Online Retail Today)
- How ecommerce automation is redefining connections and complexity, from Shopify
Feature of the month
PERFORMANCE: Setting goals starts with understanding your past performance. In Glew’s Performance tab, you’ll find everything you need to measure and track your KPIs over time, from revenue and order source by channel to Facebook and email marketing KPIs. Find it under Performance.
Integration of the month
BRIGHTPEARL: It’s critical to have strong reporting on your inventory. With Glew’s Brightpearl integration, you can connect your warehouse and fulfilllment data with all the other tools you use, for streamlined reporting and maximized profitability.Check out Brightpearl’s new Retail Tech Stack report.
March 31, 2020
Multichannel Attribution: What it Is, Why It’s Important and How Glew Solves it for Merchants
March 31, 2020
Data-Driven Decision Making: How To Calculate Ecommerce Growth
March 24, 2020