Happy February, friends! Can you believe it’s almost March? We hope you’ve had a killer start to the year and are heading into the end of Q1 with all kinds of momentum (and data to back it up).
Read on to find out what’s new in Glew this month, catch our latest webinar, see what integrations we’ve added and more! 👇
New features + updates
- We enhanced our product data, adding refund rates for all products in the Product list.
- CSV exports are now available for New vs. Repeat Customers and LTV KPIs in the LTV Profitability by Channel table.
- We updated how we define New vs. Repeat Customers to make it more consistent throughout the app. (If you have questions about this, check out our FAQs!)
- We added the ability to filter by order source for LTV KPIs, Customer Purchase Behavior and Customer Status.
- If you’re running an import, you’ll notice some new banners throughout the app and in your Daily Snapshot, letting you know how it will affect your regular hourly imports and the data you see in Glew.
- We added Emma, Yotpo and Returnly for Glew Plus/Glew Enterprise this month. (Thinking about Glew Enterprise? Learn more or schedule a demo with our team).
- Skuvault and Stitch Labs integrations are now available in Store Settings for Glew Plus/Glew Enterprise.
- We made a few updates to our Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Dotmailer and Recharge integrations to make them easier to set up and connect.
- Valentine’s Day is over, but check out these tips on how to create a successful holiday strategy for next year.
- Running discounts for your store? We covered how to develop a successful promotion strategy – and measure it in Glew.
- Did you catch our February webinar? We teamed up with our friends at Gauge to talk about how successful ecommerce leaders use their data. View the recording.
- All our past webinars are now live on our site! Check out our Webinars page to see our previous webinars and sign up for future ones.
We’re in the process of launching a major update to our Subscriptions dashboards, adding powerful new features for subscription-based businesses like pre-built and custom segments with historical trending for MRR, churn rate, revenue, active subscribers, conversion rate and more. Stay tuned!
See you in March!
How to Create, Implement and Measure an Influencer Marketing Campaign
May 16, 2019
April 30, 2019
4 Ways You Can Use Product Analytics to Drive Sales
April 10, 2019