Hi there – happy February! We’re finishing up the month with lots of 🖤for the merchants, agencies and partners in the Glew community – from the bottom of our data-loving hearts, we’re so happy to work with you.
- We added four new Glew Plus integrations to our list of data sources. See below for the full list, and head to Store Settings to connect these integrations for custom reports if you’re on Glew Plus:
- Amazon currency conversion: Amazon sellers can now convert Amazon-specific currency metrics into their preferred display currency – values are converted based on the exchange rate the date the order was placed. See the Amazon tab in Glew for more information.
- February kicked off with NYFW, and we celebrated with a webinar all about reporting and insights for fashion brands. Glew’s industry experts, Laura Brooks and Lindsay Brush, discussed unique challenges for fashion and apparel, important KPIs and dashboards, and powerful custom reports. Watch the recording.
- We just published a huge guide to some of the most popular tools for ecommerce merchants and the data they provide, including ecommerce platforms, Google Analytics, social media and email. Check it out.
- We hosted two Glew University sessions on Glew 101 and purchase frequency this month. (Need the link for the recordings? Let us know!) Stay tuned for our next Glew University training session on March 11!
- 250 of the most disruptive DTC brands to watch, from IAB (we spy more than a few Glew users on this list!)
- How (and why) to map your ecommerce customer journey (Shopify)
- What should you be focusing on more – acquisition or retention? (Churnbuster)
Feature of the month
PURCHASE FREQUENCY: Knowing how often your customers are purchasing from you is critical to understanding performance metrics like lifetime value. You can find purchase frequency and other repeat purchaser metrics throughout Glew, including on the Lifetime Value tab and in Customer Segments.
Integration of the month
AMAZON: If you’re selling on Amazon, you need a way to track performance and see sales in context with all your other channels. Glew’s Amazon integration provides KPIs like revenue, AOV, LTV and more (in your currency of choice) – and lets you report on Amazon performance alongside your ecommerce sales. See more in Glew.
How To Visualize Data : 5 Powerful Examples of Data Visualization
June 11, 2020
The 5 Best Ways to Learn Data Analytics (And How to Take Advantage of Them)
May 15, 2020
April 30, 2020