August marked an exciting milestone at Glew – it’s the one-year anniversary of our Monthly Roundup! We’ve sent you a year’s worth of updates that we hope you’ve found helpful, educational and occasionally entertaining. 🎉
This month, we thought we’d switch things up and look back at some of the most exciting updates we’ve shared over the past year.
Take a look for new features and integrations you may not be aware of, resources you can take advantage of, and more:
- We launched our Discounts feature, allowing you to track discounts used, orders, attachment rate, revenue, margin and AOV. Learn more, and find it at Orders > Discounts in Glew.
- Our Smile.io integration went live, providing loyalty and reward point data for customers in Glew.io.
- We released licensing for agencies, giving them full operational control of Glew for their clients.
- We added Dotdigital to our list of email and marketing automation integrations in Glew.io.
- Our Customer Tags reporting feature went live, giving you another powerful way to group and analyze your customers. Learn more.
- We launched point-of-sale reporting for Erply (don’t forget – Shopify POS is on our roadmap and coming soon).
- A big update hit our LTV Profitability by Channel table, making it filterable and segment-able (is that a word?) and adding several critical metrics.
- We launched a huge new ecommerce cart integration: Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- We spent the month of December working on Project Kaizen, where we paused new development to focus on making improvements to Glew. We tackled reported issues, feature requests and process improvements (and plan to do it again this year!).
- At the beginning of the new year, we released automated customer segment sync for Klaviyo, and brought Shopify product costs into Glew.
- StitchLabs, Amazon Ads, SkuVault and Blastramp were added as integrations for Glew Plus.
- We made CSV exports available for New vs. Repeat Customers and LTV KPIs, and enhanced our product data, adding refund rates.
- Emma, Yotpo and Returnly were added as new integrations for Glew Plus.
- We added a new table, Order Source by Channel. You’ll see this in Glew if you use an ecommerce platform with channels, on your Performance tab.
- We also updated our Net Profit by Channel table to include new metrics like orders, refunds, discounts, sales tax, AOV and LTV.
- We added subscription website conversion to our Subscriptions reporting, along with several other data updates for ReCharge.
- We launched Listrak, adding to our marketing integrations for Glew Plus.
- We added support for several international currencies, including the Colombian peso, the Costa Rican colón and the Israeli new shekel.
- LoyaltyLion, Ometria and SendGrid went live on the integrations front.
- Our team went to IRCE, and had a great time meeting up with some of our clients and integration partners.
- We updated several integrations to allow for more data, including Shopify, Klaviyo and Amazon, and added new filtering options on Customers.
- We launched our (huge!) Subscriptions update for ReCharge. Find this under the Subscriptions tab in Glew, and learn more here.
- 7 (!!!) new integrations went live, including Cordial, Criteo, Pepperjam, Libris, Peoplevox, Rakuten Super Logistics and Extole.
Don’t worry – we haven’t slowed down. This month, we:
- Hosted an awesome webinar on what exactly Glew Plus is
- Joined EcommerceAholic for a great discussion on ecommerce analytics
- Published a bunch of new FAQs (check them out!)
- Shared some of our favorite subscription reports to create in Glew
- Got featured by our friends at OctaneAI in their 2019 playbook
And we have some really big updates coming soon that we can’t wait to share with you.
We hope you have a great Labor Day weekend – see you in September!
How to Use Customer Segmentation to Improve Conversion and Establish Long-Term Loyalty
September 12, 2019
August Roundup: One Year of Glew News
August 30, 2019
July 31, 2019