Hi there – how’s it going? At Glew, we’re settling into the new normal, and we hope you are, too. We haven’t slowed down when it comes to launching new features and integrations, onboarding new users and helping our merchants find new ways to drive growth. 🚀
Have a question or need help with strategy? Don’t forget – we’re here to help. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat us in the app.
Read on for this month’s updates:
- Enhanced channel mapping capabilities: Our new channel mapping model is now live! This update allows us to expand the number of channels we can match, reduce unknown orders, and provide greater accuracy for channel reporting. You can see our full channel mapping model here, and learn more on our blog.
- Multiple attribution models: As part of our channel mapping update, we also expanded our available attribution models. Now, you can choose between first-order and last-click attribution on certain tables throughout order and channel reporting. Glew will still default to first-order attribution.
- Gorgias integration: Omnichannel customer support platform Gorgias is now available for custom reporting for Glew Plus users.
- Update to Stitch Labs integration: We updated our Stitch Labs integration to an OAuth connection. If you have Stitch Labs integrated, you may need to reconnect your account.
- For our April webinar, we got back to basics with Glew’s Lindsay Brush and Laura Brooks and discussed how to use data to monitor your business health while finding opportunities for growth. Watch the recording here.
- Do you have a handle on your sales funnel? On the blog, we cover four important sales funnel metrics for ecommerce – and how to optimize them. Read it here.
- We also put together this guide on why data matters more than ever right now – plus 7 data-driven things you can do to keep your store growing. Check it out.
- We hosted two great Glew University sessions on lifetime value metrics and Glew 101 training. (Need the link for the recordings? Let us know.) Stay tuned for our next Glew University session on May 6.
- We’re excited to team up with Wavebreak for their upcoming webinar, The Ecommerce Offensive Playbook, on May 7. Sign up to save your spot and learn what the smartest DTC brands are doing right now to find opportunities for growth. Sign up here.
- Americans are adopting ecommerce faster than ever amid the coronavirus pandemic (Bloomberg)
- Super interesting overview of the fastest-growing and declining categories in ecommerce right now (Stackline)
- Pivoting to ecommerce? Here’s how to get the foundation right (Shopify)
Feature of the month:
LTV BY CHANNEL: It’s especially smart right now to evaluate channel performance to make sure you’re allocating ad spend profitably. The easiest way to do that? The LTV Proftability by Channel table in Glew. Track new and repeat customers, ad spend, revenue, ROAS, LTV, customer acquistion cost and more for all your marketing channels. Check it out.
Integration of the month:
GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Aside from your ecommerce platform, Google Analytics is the most critical integration to connect in Glew – it powers reporting on traffic, conversion rate, channel performance and more. Combining Glew + Google Analytics helps merchants get greater insight into their attribution for smarter marketing strategy. Learn more.
How To Visualize Data : 5 Powerful Examples of Data Visualization
June 11, 2020
The 5 Best Ways to Learn Data Analytics (And How to Take Advantage of Them)
May 15, 2020
April 30, 2020