How Does Glew Use Facebook Ads Data?
Instead of focusing on engagement metrics, go straight to what that means for the bottom line. When you can properly attribute engagements to an increase in revenue, you are reporting correctly. Armed with how your campaign on Facebook has driven profits, you are much more likely to get the go-ahead for future campaigns.
Facebook Ads Data Contributes To:
- Revenue by Channel
- Gross Profit by Channel
- Net Profit by Channel
- Sales Margin by Channel
- Advertising Spend by Channel
- Profit Margin by Channel
- Customers by Channel
- Repeat Customers by Channel
- Return on Ad Spend by Channel
- New Customer Acq. Cost by Channel
- Profit Per New Customer by Channel
- Top Merchandise From Referrer