Glew.io and GDPR: Our Commitment to Data Privacy
- May 25, 2018
- By Carmen Vadini
- In Data-Driven Marketing
- Comments Off on Glew.io and GDPR: Our Commitment to Data Privacy
Glew.io is committed to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The regulation contains the most significant changes to European data privacy legislation in the last 20 years. It is designed to give EU citizens more control over their data and seeks to unify a number of existing privacy and security laws under one comprehensive law.
Our customers can trust that we have made GDPR a priority and have devoted significant resources toward our efforts to comply with GDPR. Like many other software companies, we are implementing our company-wide GDPR compliance strategy leading up to May 25, 2018 and beyond. We appreciate that our customers have requirements under GDPR that are directly impacted by their use of our services, and we are committed to helping our customers fulfill their requirements under GDPR.
Below are a few examples of initiatives we have committed to in order to satisfy GDPR requirements that apply to both our customers and us:
- Ensuring our staff that access and process our customer’s personal data are bound to maintain the confidentiality and security of that data.
- Committing to security and privacy measures required under GDPR.
- Encrypted full backup every 24 hours
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Internal review from Glew’s security intelligence team
- Weekly vulnerability scans and annual penetration tests
- Committing to carrying out data impact assessments and consulting with EU regulators where appropriate
How to Develop and Measure a Successful Discount Strategy
February 15, 2019
5 Ecommerce Strategies to Help You Win Valentine’s Day – Even If You Don’t Sell Cards or Candy
February 6, 2019
January 31, 2019