BigCommerce + Glew.io: Making a Difference With Your Data
BigCommerce has proven itself to be one of the most powerful ecommerce platforms on the planet. The proof is in the numbers. BigCommerce has over $8 billion in sales processed by more than 55,000 online stores. BigCommerce is also enabling businesses with over $1 million in sales – as its retailers have grown 28% year on year, almost twice as fast as the industry average. BigCommerce also boasts that it’s standing as the top platform for enterprise brands, providing clients with innovation and seamless integration with existing systems, according to a study by Ipsos.
How does Glew.io complement an existing ecommerce platform powerhouse like BigCommerce with capabilities that are essential and of equal importance to the success of your ecommerce business? The answer is that Glew.io enables BigCommerce customers the ability to make their data make a difference.
So, what does Glew.io provide that I do not get from my BigCommerce platform? And more importantly, why do I care?
Let’s start with the “Why?”. The ability to sustain revenue growth, lower costs, maximize profits and reward customers is the holy grail for the online retailer. And the only way to obtain and hang on to the holy grail, is to have full command of the data driving the performance of revenue, customers, products, orders, margins, and loyalty.
Glew.io provides BigCommerce customers (5) capabilities needed to dynamically operate with full command of the data at your fingertips:
- Harness the power of customer segmentation to target the right customer, at the right time, with the right offer by creating custom dynamic or static segments and scheduling automated reports
- Keep tabs on your high LTV customers so you cultivate loyalty among your high value customers
- Monitor your marketing channels including Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, Ad Roll, and email and see which campaigns are providing you with the best ROI.
- Product Analytics that transforms data into insights that store owners can use to optimize product performance, inventory, velocity, and profit margins.
- Easily build insightful ecommerce reports designed to uncover your most profitable merchandise, sales channels, advertising campaigns and customer segments with the report builder and report scheduler
How to Use LTV-Based ROAS to Understand Your Long-Term Performance
January 16, 2019
How to Sell Successfully on Amazon
January 10, 2019
Define and Conquer Your 2019 Ecommerce Strategy with These Steps
December 17, 2018