We’re switching our monthly newsletter up a little bit. Read on for September news, resources, and more – and let us know what you think! Is there anything you’d like to see from us? We’d love to hear your thoughts – just drop us a line. 👋
- *air horn noise* We’re live in the Shopify App Store! We’ve been a Shopify partner for years, and we’re thrilled to make it official and help more Shopify users access powerful analytics and reporting through Glew. You can see our app here.
- We launched a 🔥 new date picker for Glew.io and Glew Enterprise, making it easier to select custom date ranges for reporting and providing additional default options like previous week, month, quarter and year, and “So far this week.” Check it out on any page in Glew.
- You’ll notice some new navigation icons on the left sidebar menu in Glew.io, designed to help you better navigate throughout the app.
- We updated some of our in-app messaging, specifically around data import updates, making it easier for you to see what’s going on with your imports and know when you need to take action.
- We hosted a super-actionable webinar on demystifying cohort analysis – click through for the recording, slides and a cohort analysis report template.
- Big news: We’re launching a new bi-weekly product training, Glew University, to help you become an expert Glew user. Sign up for our first session on 10/2.
- We swapped some tips with our friends at LoyaltyLion on driving customer loyalty through segmentation and measuring the ROI of your loyalty program. Check them out!
- Don’t forget – we’re building out a robust FAQs page with answers to all your burning Glew questions. Want to know how to update your COGS, or what order statuses we include in revenue calculations? You know where to go.
- We loved this checklist to help you prepare for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, from Shopify.
- Some great digital marketing stats from Econsultancy – including the fact that recommendations based on previous purchases is the most popular form of personalization.
- 16 holiday marketing campaign strategies to get your creative wheels turning, from BigCommerce.
Feature of the Month
- REPORTS: You can select metrics throughout Glew for customized reports, apply filters, and schedule and automate delivery with Glew’s Reports feature. Find it under Reports in your left sidebar menu, and learn more about building and scheduling reports.
Integration of the Month
- RECHARGE: The subscription economy is growing – and that growth isn’t slowing down anytime soon. With Glew and ReCharge, you can accurately track retention and churn, understand your subscription profitability and more. Learn more.
See you next time!
How To Visualize Data : 5 Powerful Examples of Data Visualization
June 11, 2020
The 5 Best Ways to Learn Data Analytics (And How to Take Advantage of Them)
May 15, 2020
April 30, 2020