It’s November (and more importantly, it’s almost Black Friday)! We’ve been busy helping many of our merchants get ready for the holidays – and reflecting on how grateful we are for our team and for the business owners, marketers, ecommerce managers and more who use Glew every day. Thanks for helping us making Glew what it is today.
Read on for November news and updates from Glew:
- It was an integration-palooza this month at Glew, with 8 brand-new integrations released! See the full list below, and head to Store Settings to connect these integrations for custom reports if you’re on Glew Plus:
- Glew is in the Amazon Marketplace! If you use Amazon Seller Central, you can find us under Analytics & Reporting for Amazon sellers.
- We added a new field, Product Type, to the All Products table for Magento. This will help you distinguish between your simple, configurable and other product types, including grouped, bundled, virtual and custom. See the Products tab for more information!
- We finished out October with a fantastic webinar, cohosted by Returnly, all about optimizing discounts and returns. Catch the recording!
- Our November webinar was an advice-packed Q&A with three of our top analytics experts, who answered your questions about BFCM strategy and reporting – including what metrics to track during the holidays, how to decide what products to discount, how to segment your holiday shoppers and more. Watch the recording and read our top takeaways.
- We won’t be hosting a webinar in December, but we’ll be back with Glew University on December 11 (stay tuned for an invite!). And we’re always here to answer your analytics and reporting questions. Check out our FAQs and tips, or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Procrastinate on your BFCM strategy? Check out these tips from Shopify.
- Don’t forget about Small Business Saturday on 11/30 – here’s how local businesses can make the most of it. (BigCommerce)
- Did you know consumers are 35x more likely to open mobile messages than emails?. (Econsultancy)
Feature of the Month:
DISCOUNTS: It’s officially sale season, and Glew’s discount reporting helps you make sure your promotions stay profitable. Track attachment rate, revenue, total amount discounted, AOV and more, and compare individual discount code performance. Find it under Orders > Coupons.
Integration of the Month:
PEPPERJAM: One of Glew’s newest integrations, connecting with Pepperjam’s Ascend allows brands to incorporate affiliate marketing data into their reporting and evaluate key performance metrics through custom reports. Learn more about what you can do with Glew and Pepperjam.
See you next time!
How To Visualize Data : 5 Powerful Examples of Data Visualization
June 11, 2020
The 5 Best Ways to Learn Data Analytics (And How to Take Advantage of Them)
May 15, 2020
April 30, 2020