Hi there, Glew gang. Whew – it’s been quite a month. We hope you, your teams and your families are hanging in there and staying healthy.
We’ve been working closely with many of you over the past few weeks to navigate your data and chart the right course to keep your businesses growing. We want you to know we’re here for you. Whether you need a question answered or want to book a one-on-one strategy call, let us know via chat or at email@example.com.
Read on for this month’s updates:
- Enhanced channel mapping, coming soon: This is a big, exciting update – we’re updating our channel mapping to expand the number of channels we can match, reduce unknown orders, and provide greater accuracy in your channel reporting. For more on what this means, read our blog here. This update should roll out in the next few days – we’ll keep you posted via email and the alerts banner in Glew.
- Choose your attribution model: Along with our channel mapping update, we’ll be expanding our attribution modeling to allow you to choose between first-order and last-click attribution throughout Performance and Customers > Lifetime Value. Glew will still default to first-order attribution. This will roll out in the next few days along with our channel mapping update.
- ShareASale integration: Affiliate marketing platform ShareASale is now available for custom reporting for Glew Plus users.
- Egyptian pound added: We added the Egyptian pound (EGP) to available display currencies in Glew. Head to Store Settings > Display Currency to adjust your display currency.
- For our March webinar, we had an incredible conversation with our friends at RMG Media about thinking like an agency, data-driven growth strategies and how merchants can apply those insights to their business – more important now than ever. Watch the recording here.
- Our recent blog covers data-driven decision making and why it’s so critical when it comes to keeping your store on the right track – including 10 key metrics for calculating growth. Read it here.
- We hosted two information-packed Glew University sessions on repeat purchaser metrics and 5 things you can do to help your store stay the course right now. (Need the link for the recordings? Let us know.) Stay tuned for our next Glew University training session on April 8.
- Don’t forget – we have a ton of great resources for ecommerce analytics and strategy, and now is a great time to brush up on best practices. Check out our Glew Academy videos, past webinars and FAQs.
- Our friends at CommonThread are putting together some great data on COVID-19 and ecommerce – check it out for some encouraging trends!
- The best ways to support small businesses ❤️ (Shopify)
- Staying (at home) power: How brands can make a meaningful difference right now (Econsultancy)
- A tip: Optimize your abandoned cart flow to make sure you’re capitalizing on every shopper (BigCommerce)
Feature of the month:
SCHEDULED REPORTS: It’s critical to keep your whole team on the same page when it comes to data. Glew’s report builder lets you create, schedule and automate report delivery for any dashboard or KPI daily, weekly or monthly – making it easy to keep everyone aligned, even when working remotely. Check it out under Reports.
Integration of the month:
MAILCHIMP: You can use Glew and Mailchimp for more than just email reporting. Build customer segments based on buying behavior – or access more than 24+ prebuilt segments – and push them directly to Mailchimp using tags for more personalized campaigns and better results. Learn more about Glew and Mailchimp.
How To Visualize Data : 5 Powerful Examples of Data Visualization
June 11, 2020
The 5 Best Ways to Learn Data Analytics (And How to Take Advantage of Them)
May 15, 2020
April 30, 2020