It’s the end of June, and we’re officially halfway through 2019. Is anyone else 🤯 at how fast this year is flying by? If there’s anything we can do as you head into Q3, let us know – and be on the lookout soon for some content to help you plan for the rest of the year, including back-to-school, BFCM and more.
Whether you’re heading off on a July 4th beach trip or hanging tight to capitalize on those holiday sales, check out our recent updates from Glew – plus this hot tip from one of our power users:
DID YOU KNOW: you can filter by order source in any product segment in Glew. That means you can go into a segment like Hot Products, High Margin or Most Profitable and see the breakdown of that segment by source (like web, subscriptions, point of sale or any other sources you have set up). Just go to Product Segments > View All for a segment > Add Filters > select Order Source.
Now, onto the news:
New features and updates
- Our team just got back from IRCE, and we had a great time meeting up with some of our current and future clients and integration partners (including Yotpo, Brightpearl, LoyaltyLion and ReCharge). Check out our Instagram for some highlights!
- More robust filtering for customers: We pushed an update allowing for the First Order Date and Last Order Date fields to be filtered on the All Customers table.
- Subscription analytics, coming soon: We hosted a great webinar this week with a sneak peek of our new subscription analytics platform, and we’re so excited to let you explore it. Look out for a feature announcement and gradual rollout starting next week!
- Additional visualization and table options: Along with our subscriptions update, we’ll be pushing an app-wide update that allows you to choose between bar and line charts on all insights, as well as rolling out a major update that combines multiple tables into one to allow for more powerful filtering. Stay tuned!
- New Shopify and Klaviyo data for Glew Plus: We enhanced our Shopify integration with additional available data for Glew Plus users, including order transactions, order notes, order item taxes, fulfillments, fulfillment items and shipping lines. We also added products ordered stats for Klaviyo users on Glew Plus.
- Updated Amazon data: Refunds for non-FBA orders are now available in our Amazon integration.
- Don’t forget: We recently released Returnly, LoyaltyLion, Ometria and SendGrid integrations for Glew Plus and Glew Enterprise. Interested in exploring Glew Plus or custom reporting options? Let us know!
- Coming soon: Cordial, Pepperjam, Criteo and Peoplevox are in the works and will be available for Glew Plus and Glew Enterprise soon.
- Subscription analytics, redefined: VP of Sales and resident subscription expert Lindsay Brush hosted an awesome webinar on subscription analytics best practices, and shared a preview of our new subscription analytics platform. If you missed it, check out the recording and transcript here.
- Don’t forget to check out last month’s webinar on customer segmentation for business intelligence while you’re at it – Mark Miano shared some great tips for using customer segments in Glew and got some great questions.
- On the blog, we shared 5 must-haves for a winning rewards program.
- We’re halfway through the year, so now’s a great time to check in on your 2019 goals and revisit our reporting checklist to see how you’re tracking. Check it out here!
See you in July!
How To Visualize Data : 5 Powerful Examples of Data Visualization
June 11, 2020
The 5 Best Ways to Learn Data Analytics (And How to Take Advantage of Them)
May 15, 2020
April 30, 2020