Happy July! We’ve had a full month here at Glew – complete with a major feature release and 7 (!) brand-new integrations.
We also hosted one of our most impactful webinars yet – if you want to get in on the fun, make sure you sign up for our next one in August. Look out for an invite in the next few weeks.
Now, check out what’s new in Glew:
New features and updates:
- It’s here: Our new subscription analytics feature is live! We’ve been hard at work on this update for months, and we’re thrilled to give our subscription merchants access to dozens of hard-to-access metrics, dashboards and visualizations built just for subscriptions, and an updated look and feel – plus powerful functionality like filtering and custom segmentation. For more, check out our feature announcement or the Subscriptions tab in Glew!
- Enhanced functionality for reports: Along with our Subscriptions update, we made some adjustments to reporting, allowing you to choose between line, bar and horizontal bar graphs for visualizations. (Here’s a guide to creating reports in Glew!)
- Onboarding communications and product training: If you signed up or added a store recently, you may have noticed some new communication throughout the sign-up process and trial period. Our goal is to make you an expert by day one of your subscription, and our new and improved documentation will equip you and your team with the tools and knowledge you need. (Check out some of our new onboarding documentation here and here.)
It was a big month for the Glew integrations team – we released 7 new integrations, all available for Glew Plus users:
Marketing and advertising:
- Cordial: Marketing automation
- Criteo: Advertising and retargeting
- Pepperjam: Affiliate and referral programs
- Libris: Digital asset management
Inventory and fulfillment:
Loyalty and rewards:
- Extole: Loyalty and referral programs
You can connect these integrations in Store Settings if you’re a Glew Plus subscriber. Want to learn more about Glew Plus for custom reporting? Let us know!
- Did you catch our webinar this month on 4 funnels to help you drive sales, retain customers and increase profits? One listener said it was “a goldmine.” 💰 Check out the recording (and Mark’s slides)!
- Exploring our new subscriptions feature? Don’t miss last month’s webinar on subscription analytics, including a walk-through of the update and subscription analytics best practices.
- If you have questions or want a deep dive on ecommerce strategy, head over to our FAQs and Glew Academy videos – you’ll find answers to questions like “How do I change my Daily Snapshot settings?” and “What’s attribution modeling?” Stay tuned for more!
See you in August!
September 30, 2019
How to Use Customer Segmentation to Improve Conversion and Establish Long-Term Loyalty
September 12, 2019
August Roundup: One Year of Glew News
August 30, 2019