Happy April, Glew family! Is it just us, or is this year flying by? We’ve got a ton of updates that we’re excited share this month, so we’ll dive right in. But before we do – a quick reminder that we’d love to be able to share your Glew story.
If you’re interested in working with us on a case study, or just allowing us to feature you on our site or social media, fill out this form and let us know. We appreciate you!
Now, let’s talk about what’s new in Glew. 👇
New features and updates
- As part of our major Subscriptions enhancement, we made several updates to subscription metrics for ReCharge. This includes updated calculations for MRR, active subscribers, average revenue per subscriber, and churn rate, plus a brand-new metric: subscription website conversion. This is a Glew Diamond Metric, calculated using data across sources (here, ReCharge and Google Analytics) and only available in Glew. If you’re a ReCharge user, you’ll find more information on the Subscriptions tab in Glew.
- Update for Magento currencies: We added a Base Currency Total for orders. This means if you’re on Magento and you have orders placed in different countries, Glew will use your store’s base currency for your order and product totals.
- Permissions change: Admins now have the ability to view all scheduled reports for a company in Glew. You can update user permissions in Store Settings.
- We updated our revenue calculation on the product categories table – it will no longer use your revenue preferences, since we don’t receive that information on a product level.
- Rapid deployment on the Glew platform: We further enhanced our capabilities to migrate our subscribers to new data silos to support rapid growth. This will ensure a faster, seamless process for you in the event that you need to switch silos.
- We launched our Listrak integration for Glew Plus/Enterprise this month. If you use Listrak for marketing automation, reach out about connecting your data or upgrading your account!
- Coming soon: Stripe, Sendgrid, Quickbooks, Snapchat, Loyalty Lion, Ometria and the ability to integrate a custom ecommerce cart are all in testing. Stay tuned!
- Did you catch this month’s webinar? Check it out for a discussion of how you can maximize profitability using product LTV.
- New in Glew Academy: these super-helpful overviews of buying order spectrum analysis and attribution modeling. Watch and learn how to use your customers’ tastes and buying habits to sell your products in the most profitable way possible – and how to nail attribution modeling, accurately, for your business.
- Are you caught up on Glew Academy? See the rest of our video series here – watch them in order for the greatest impact!
- On the blog: 4 tips for using product analytics to drive sales.
- A reminder: If you have a question, there’s a good chance the answer is in our FAQs. Check them out, and let us know if you have any suggestions!
See you in May! (And don’t forget to let us know if you’d like us to feature you!)